· Presentations must be in MS PowerPoint format only.
· Presentation time is 20 minutes; 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
· There will be concurrent sessions; thus time limits will be strictly enforced.
· MS PowerPoint presentations MUST be prepared on a CD and USB Flashdisk/drive/key and delivered to the registration desk on 5 January 5 or in the morning of 6 January.
· There will be one laptop computer for each session/room.
· Presenters will not be permitted to use their own laptop.
· Posters must be designed to fit within a space no greater than 122 x 122 cm (4x4 ft).
· Materials necessary for mounting posters will be available.
· Posters are to be mounted during Registration on Thursday, 05 January 1700 to 2000hr (location will be identified at Registration Desk)
· The official poster session will be Friday, 06 January from 1700 to 1900 when authors are expected to attend their posters.
· Refreshments will be served during the poster session.
· Posters can be removed anytime after 2PM on Saturday, January 7.