CANADIAN CONFERENCE FOR FISHERIES RESEARCH
3-5 January, Vancouver, British Columbia
1. Climate Change Impacts on Aquatic Ecosystems
Joint CCFFR/SCL Theme - sessions A,B,C with 14 talks total
Chairs: M. Power (CCFFR);
and R. Hall (SCL);email@example.com
2. Fish Biology: Behaviour, Conservation and Evolutionary Genetics
CCFFR Theme - sessions A,B,C with 14 talks total.
Chair: C. Wood;
3. W.E. Ricker: Shaping a Science
CCFFR Theme - sessions D,E with 9 talks total.
Chair: D. Noakes;
4. Aquatic Ecological Research: Scaling, Society and Priorities.
Joint CCFFR/SCL Theme - sessions D,E with 9 talks total.
Chairs: L. Carl (CCFFR);
and P. Leavitt (SCL);firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Productive Capacity of Aquatic Habitat.
CCFFR Theme - sessions F,G with 9 talks total.
Chair: R. Randall;
In addition to the above themes, there will be up to four Contributed Papers Sessions (oral presentations) for CCFFR as well as a Contributed Poster Session.
Dr. James D. Reist
Research Scientist and Head
Arctic Fish Ecology and Assessment Research Section
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
501 University Crescent
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N6
tel. 204 983 5032 fax 204 984 2403
go to home