Research Papers using the CANDIE model
- Referred Journal Publications
- Sheng, J., The Gaspe Current and cyclonic motion over the northwestern
Gulf of St. Lawrence. In: Estuarine and Coastal Modeling., edited by M.L. Spaulding and H.L. Butler. 686-704, 2000.
- Sheng, J., D. Wright, R. Greatbatch and D. Dietrich,
CANDIE: A new version of the DieCAST Ocean Circulation Model,
J. Atm. and Oceanic Tech., 15, 1414-1432. 1998.
- Sheng, J., Dynamics of a buoyancy-driven coastal jet: The Gaspe
Current, J. Phys. Oceanogr., (in press), 2001.
- Lu, Y., D. Wright and D. Brickman, Internal tide generation over
topography: experiments with a free-surface z-level ocean model, J. Atm. and Oceanic Tech., (in press). 2001.
- Sheng, J., R. Greatbatch, and D. Wright, Improving the Utility of Ocean Circulation Models. (accepted with minor revision). 2001
- Articles Submitted to Referred Journals
- Lu, Y., K. Thompson, and D. Wright, Tidal currents and mixing in the
Gulf of St. Lawrence: An application of the incremental approach to
data assimilation. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic
Sciences. (revised). 2001.
- Sheng, J., K.R. Thompson, and M. Dowd, Circulation in the
eastern Canadian shelf seas with special emphasis on the Gulf of
St. Lawrence and Scotian Shelf. Journal of Geophysical Research,
- Sheng, J., Circulation and Drift Pathways in the Northwest Atlantic Ocean, January 23, 2001